All students who hire accommodation with a host family must comply with the following rules and conditions:
- Do not make noise (slamming doors, shouting)
- Peace and quiet are requested after 23:00.
- Showers: it is recommended 1 shower per day and late-night (until 23:00).
- Washing machine: 1 washing service/week is available.
- You must respect and conform to the family lunch/dinner times. In case you do not want to participate, you need to tell the host family in advance. See schedule
|Lunch||14:00 – 14:30|
|Dinner||20:30 – 21:00|
- Meals are prepared according to Spanish customs, for this reason, the student needs to understand that the meals are not the same that are prepared in their country of origin. Breakfast includes: cereal, milk/coffee/tea, butter toast, jam, cheese or croissant, and muffins.
- The kitchen space is reserved only for the mother/father of the family. Students cannot use the appliances without permission from the host family.
- You cannot take food/drink without asking the family.