Our Spanish school of Elcano offers the intensive course 25 hours with a complete immersion into the language.
The intensive course consists of 5 hours per day during the mornings from 9 to 14 hours (with a 20-minute break) in which a practical teaching is applied so that learning is more effective and easier to assimilate. In addition, during this course additional tasks will be carried out in order to improve conversation skills and knowledge about Spanish culture and customs.
The entire course at the Elcano Spanish school is developed through a communicative methodology that adapts to the needs and objectives of the students.
The groups are small, maximum 12 students, and we divide them according to their level of Spanish by taking an online test and a personal interview with our study coordinator.
Once your level has been analysed, we will incorporate you into a basic group (A1, A2), intermediate (B1, B2) or advanced (C1, C2).
The teachers are highly qualified and in constant training. The entire team at the Elcano Hispania School is specialized in teaching Spanish to foreigners.
Thanks to this Spanish course in the city of Alicante, all students will be able to communicate in a short period of time.
Learning Spanish will be funand easy and, before you notice, you will be able to communicate.
Are you ready?
Do not hesitate and consult our language advisors for more information,they will help you!.
What do we offer?
- Course starts every Monday (except beginners levels)
- 5 days of Spanish classes per week
- 5 hours a day
- Spanish courses according to your level
- Small groups of 4 to 12 students
- Language and culture exchange with Spaniards
- Fun and comfortable classes
- Necessary material for the classes
- Minimum 2 weeks, recommended 4 months (16 weeks)
- Be, at least, 17 years old.
- Each student will have to complete the online level test and a personal interview. After obtaining the results you will be incorporated into the group that matches your level of Spanish within the common framework of reference A1 – A2 basic, B1 – B2 intermediate, C1 – C2 advanced.
- Fill in the registration form and accept the terms and conditions offered by the school.
- Make the full paymentof the Spanish course for foreigners. This isaccording to the terms and conditions of the school.
Please note: To start a beginners group at the Elcano Hispanic School of the same level in intensive course 25 the minimum number of participants is 3 students. In case the number of students is less, the school will offer alternatives according to the terms and conditions.
SHORT TERM PRICES 2023
- Between 1 and 11 weeks: 155€ / week
- Between 12 and 15 weeks: 145€ / week
LONG TERM PRICES 2023
- 16 weeks: 142€ / week (2.272€)
- 20 week: 140€ / week (2.800€)
- 24 weeks: 138€ / week (3.312€)
- 28 weeks: 136€ / week (3.808€)
- 32 weeks: 134€ / week (4.288€)
- 36 weeks: 132€ / week (4.752€)
- 40 weeks: 132€ / week (5.280€)
- Extra week: 132€
*Discounts and promotions are not applicable for courses that require a letter of invitation for visas.
**The price of the Spanish course for foreigners does not include the administration fee of 50€ (photocopies, use of class material and final certificate).
You can start your classes for levels A2-C2 any Monday (national holidays and Christmas season excluded).
To check availability for beginners level (A1), please check our school calendar.