When can I do the internship in Spain and what do I need?
- Availability all year round
- Level of Spanish and English: minimum B1/B2 (no official certification required)
- Age: minimun 16 years old
- Internship duration: minimum recommended 4 weeks with possibility of 1 week of intensive Spanish courses
- No previous work experience required
- Insurance package: health, accident, liability and travel.
- Essential to be a motivated, honest, professional and punctual person.
- Work placements available in: Alicante, Madrid, Málaga, Granada.
The ALICANTE SPANISH INTERNSHIP program includes:
- Intensive Spanish course 20 hours/week for at least 1 week.
- Company search in broad business sectors.
- Weekly tutorials with your instructor
- Preparation of the documentation for the practice.
- Management of completion of internship with college/university
- Accommodation during the stay either in family, residence or shared flat(<18 years old)
The skills you will get by the end of the Internship will be:
- To practice and improve your language skills.
- To know the work reality of companies in another country.
- To acquire professional experience and skills.
- To apply in the actual practice of a company the knowledge acquired in your studies.
- Learn about other cultures and economic systems.
- Complete the training set out in your Career Plan.
Sectors for carrying out internships:
We will personalise your Internship Program according to your needs. Tell us about your profile, your goals, and your availability to take part in this project. For more information, please, fill in the registration form.