Recipe for Sangria!
The sommer time is just around the corner and therefore we would like to share some really brilliant recipes with you to start into a fabulous summer time in the best way!
A refreshing Sangria is another Insider tip for you:
Ingredients of the refreshing Sangria:
- 1 liter red wine
- 2 peaches
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 75 ml water
- 3 piled soup spoons of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 330 ml (1 can of sparkling mineral water or of limonade (lemon/orange)
- In order to prepare the refreshing drink, you should begin with the liquidation of the sugar in 75 ml of warm water so the further mixture with the red wine will be much easier. The red wine and the juice of the orange will be mixed up carefully in a big bowl.
- Than you peel and cut all fruits in little pieces. You do it with all fruits besides the orange, which is only for the decoration in the end and which you only cut in slices. You put the peeled fruits into the bowl with the red wine and the orange juice and also mix it up carefully. The can of sparkling mineral water o lemonade (lemon/orange) you also add to the drink and the whole liquid has to rest for at least 2 until 3 hours.
- Normally the Sangria will be served in a big glass jug with some slices of orange and ice cubes.
And if you want you can also put some fruits on the bezel of your drink which also can be eaten afterwards.