Recipe for Russian Salad!
The sommer time is just around the corner and therefore we would like to share some really brilliant recipes with you to start into a fabulous summer time in the best way!
A “Russian Salad” is our Insider tip for you:
Ingredients for the “Russian Salad” for several persons:
- 2-3 potatoes (450 g)
- 4 carrots
- 2 eggs
- 20 filled olives
- 3 piled soup spoons of canned peas 2 cans of tuna with olive oil (200 g)
- 2/4 mayonnaise
- Put the potatoes (clean and with peel) into a cooking pot with cold water and heat it up together with the carrots. Both of them should be cooked at least 25 minutes.
- After this 25 minutes add to the cooked potatoes and carrots one egg and three piled soup spoons of salt and let it cook together 10 minutes more. Sift the hot water and peel the potatoes and the egg.
- Cut the potatoes and the egg in little pieces, quarter the carrots and the olives you cut in half.
- Potatoes, egg, carrots and olives are going to be mixed up in a big bowl. Furthermore you add the peas and the tuna. In the end you mix carefully the mass of ingredients with mayonnaise.
Try it and enjoy your meal! To make it complete you can also put some parsley on the top of the salad.