Our Semi Intensive programis generally aimed at students who live in Alicante for a longer time or want to combine both their work and their studies with Spanish classes..
It is also offered the Spanish course for immigrants in which you learn the basics to start in a new country, a more unknown culture to some than to others and where all facets of the language are developed.
There are 2 sessions of 1.5h each week during the afternoons with the convenience of accessing different schedules depending on the availability and level of Spanish. The course is eminently in Spanish and takes place in a communicative, participatory environment, where everyone enjoys themselves, discusses and emphasizes the topics proposed by the teacher based on the needs and objectives of the students.
The groups are small, maximum 12 students, and we divide them according to their level of Spanish by taking an online test and a personal interview with our study coordinator. Once we have the results you can enter the group and join immediately any of the following levels: basic (A1, A2), intermediate (B1, B2), advanced (C1, C2).
It’s a good way to learn Spanish from another perspective, meet new people of all nationalities, participate in our exchange events… and always within reach of our students.
What do we offer?
● Immediate incorporation every week (except initial levels)
● 2 days of Spanish lessons per week
● 3 hours per week (1,5h each session)
● Spanish course for immigrants according to level
● Small groups of 4 to 12 students
● Language and culture exchange with Spaniards
● Fun and enjoyable classes
● Material required for classes
● Minimum 4 weeks, recommended 4 months (16 weeks)
- Be, at least, 17 years old.
- Each student will have to complete the online level test and a personal interview. After obtaining the results you will be incorporated into the group that matches your Spanish level within the common frame of reference: A1 – A2 (basic), B1 – B2 (intermediate), C1 – C2 (advanced).
- Fill in the registration form and accept the terms and conditions offered by the school.
- Make the payment according to the modalities specified in the terms and conditions of the school.
Important note: to take part in a Spanish course for foreigners, the minimum number of participants is 3. If the number of students is lower, the school will offer alternatives according to the terms and conditions and the availabilitylity of the center.
When do you plan to sign up? Check with our administration staff to show you all the dates and join as soon as possible.
Short stay: 90€ (month payment)
Long stay: 300€ (cuarterly patment, 75€ al mes)
The administration fee of 30€ (photocopies, use of materials in class and final certificate) is not included in the price of the Spanish course for foreigners.
All entries for A2-C2 levels can be made immediately after the student has taken the level test and personal interview.
Admission to the Spanish course for immigrants takes place throughout the year (excluding holidays and Christmas holidays).
To check availability for beginners level (A1), please check our school calendar.
Weekly lessons: 3h (2 days / week)
Duration: 4 to 52 weeks
Schedule: 17:00 – 20:30
Level test: Yes
Máx. of students: 12
Average students per class: 6
Minimum age: 17 years old